- 5 jumbo shrimp seasoned with garlic salt
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup raw bacon (about 4-6 slices) chopped into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4-5 cloves garlic minced or minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream or sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar, or your favorite melting cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese optional
Cook chopped bacon for 2-3 minutes or until almost crispy.
In the same grease sautee shrimp until golden brown
Remove bacon from pan and to the same pan, add the butter, garlic, broccoli, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and a dash of salt and pepper. Sautee for 2-3 minutes or until the garlic is fragrant. Add the heavy cream, in my case I used sour cream, add cheeses and cooked bacon.